Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates

.......................lazy

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry Well that's alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie [Verse 1 - Eminem] I can't tell you what it really is I can only tell you what it feels like And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipe I can't breathe but I still fight all I can fight As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight High off of love, drunk from my hate It's like I'm huffin' paint and I love her The more I suffer, I suffocate Right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates Me, she fuckin' hates me and I love it, Wait! Where you going? I'm leaving you. No you ain't. Come back. We're running right back Here we go again, it's so insane 'Cause when it's going good, it's going great I'm Superman with the wind in his back She's Lois Lane, but when it's bad, it's awful I feel so ashamed, I snapped, "Who's that dude?" I don't even know his name I laid hands on her, I'll never stoop so low again I guess I don't know my own strength [Chorus - Rihanna] Just gonna stand there and watch me burn Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry Well that's alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie I love the way you lie [Verse 2 - Eminem] You ever love somebody so much, you could barely breathe when you with 'em? You meet, and neither one of you even know what hit 'em Got that warm fuzzy feeling, yeah, them chills, used to get 'em Now you gettin' fuckin' sick of lookin' at 'em You swore you'd never hit 'em, never do nothing to hurt 'em Now you're in each other's face spewing venom in your words when you spit 'em You push, pull each other's hair, scratch, claw, bit 'em Throw 'em down, pin 'em, so lost in the moments when you're with 'em It's the fate that took over, it controls you both So they say, you're best to go your separate ways Guess that they don't know you 'cause today, That was yesterday, yesterday is over, it's a different day Sound like broken records playing over But you promised her, next time you'd show restraint You don't get another chance Life is no Nintendo game, but you lied again Now you get to watch her leave out the window Guess that's why they call it "window pane" [Chorus - Rihanna] Just gonna stand there and watch me burn Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry Well that's alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie I love the way you lie [Verse 3 - Eminem] Now I know we said things, did things that we didn't mean And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine But your temper's just as bad as mine is You're the same as me When it comes to love you're just as blinded Baby, please come back, it wasn't you, Baby, it was me. Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano All I know is I love you too much to walk away though Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk? Told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeball Next time I'm pissed, I'll aim my fist at the drywall Next time? There won't be no next time I apologize, even though I know it's lies I'm tired of the games, I just want her back. I know I'm a liar If she ever tries to fuckin' leave again, I'ma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire I'm just gonna [Chorus - Rihanna] Just gonna stand there and watch me burn Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry Well that's alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie I love the way you lie [Rihanna's Part 1] On the first page of our story The future seemed so bright Then this thing turned out so evil I don't know why I'm still surprised Even angels have their wicked schemes And you take that to new extremes But you'll always be my hero Even though you've lost your mind Just gonna stand there and watch me burn But that's all right because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry But that's all right because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie Ohhh, I love the way you lie [Rihanna's Part 2] Now there's gravel in our voices Glass is shattered from the fight In this tug of war, you'll always win Even when I'm right 'Cause you feed me fables from your hand With violent words and empty threats And it's sick that all these battles Are what keeps me satisfied Just gonna stand there and watch me burn But that's all right because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry But that's all right because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie Ohhh, I love the way you lie [Rihanna's Part 3] So maybe I'm a masochist I try to run but I don't wanna ever leave Til the walls are goin' up In smoke with all our memories [Eminem's Part] This morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face Smeared makeup as we lay in the wake of destruction Hush baby, speak softly, tell me I'll be sorry That you pushed me into the coffee table last night So I can push you off me Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me Run out the room and I'll follow you like a lost puppy Baby, without you, I'm nothing, I'm so lost, hug me Then tell me how ugly I am, but that you'll always love me Then after that, shove me, in the aftermath of the Destructive path that we're on, two psychopaths but we Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other's backs That we'll have each other's backs, 'cause we're that lucky Together, we move mountains, let's not make mountains out of molehills, You hit me twice, yeah, but who's countin'? I may have hit you three times, I'm startin' to lose count But together, we'll live forever, we found the youth fountain Our love is crazy, we're nuts, but I refused counsellin' This house is too huge, if you move out I'll burn all two thousand Square feet of it to the ground, ain't shit you can do about it With you I'm in my f-ckin' mind, without you, I'm out it Just gonna stand there and watch me burn But that's all right because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry But that's all right because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie Ohhh, I love the way you lie Love the way you lie

An Old English Miscellany Containing A Bestiary, Kentish Sermons, Proverbs Of Alfred And Religious Poems Of The Thirteenth Century

Go down 
AuthorMessage
safiqui
JizzJacker
JizzJacker

An Old English Miscellany Containing A Bestiary, Kentish Sermons, Proverbs Of Alfred And Religious Poems Of The Thirteenth Century Empty
PostSubject: An Old English Miscellany Containing A Bestiary, Kentish Sermons, Proverbs Of Alfred And Religious Poems Of The Thirteenth Century   An Old English Miscellany Containing A Bestiary, Kentish Sermons, Proverbs Of Alfred And Religious Poems Of The Thirteenth Century Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:38 am

An Old English Miscellany Containing A Bestiary, Kentish Sermons, Proverbs Of Alfred And Religious Poems Of The Thirteenth Century > tinyurl.com/ojfpbff
Back to top Go down
safiqui
JizzJacker
JizzJacker

An Old English Miscellany Containing A Bestiary, Kentish Sermons, Proverbs Of Alfred And Religious Poems Of The Thirteenth Century Empty
PostSubject: An Old English Miscellany Containing A Bestiary, Kentish Sermons, Proverbs Of Alfred And Religious Poems Of The Thirteenth Century   An Old English Miscellany Containing A Bestiary, Kentish Sermons, Proverbs Of Alfred And Religious Poems Of The Thirteenth Century Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:41 am

580faea40f
Monster Revolt!: The Art of Dirty Donny
Quick-water and smooth: A canoeist's guide to New England rivers,
Isaac Bruce: Wide Receiver (Sports Snaps Series)
Peel It.. Design It Wall Art 2013 Calendar: Birds in Flight
Apuleius and Africa (Routledge Monographs in Classical Studies)
Lalaloopsy: School Day!
McCormick on Evidence (Hornbook Series)
Scientific Studies in Mental Retardation
The Sports Encyclopedia: The Modern Era, 1960 to the Present
Egyptian Town (Metropolis)
Basic knowledge of music you do not listen to any more people harmonica arrangement Introduction (2008) ISBN: 4114374035 [Japanese Import]
The Art of the Video Game
Tim McGraw 2002 Wall Calendar
MCSE : Internet Information Server 3 Study Guide
Deeper with Blackford
A Time To Plant
Recent developmentin the chemistry of natural phenolic compounds: Proceedings of the Plant Phenolics Group symposium
Cook's Illustrated Best Recipe Boxed Set: The Best Recipe, The Best Recipe: Grilling & Barbecue and The Best Recipe: Soups & Stews
Asian Recipes - 50 Tasty & Easy Made Unique Exotic Recipes
The Best American Short Plays 2001-2002
The Building of the European Union (Opus)
Supreme but Not Infallible: Essays in Honour of the Supreme Court of India
Green Festival Reader: Fresh Ideas from Agents of Change
PCs All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
Landscape and Culture in Northern Eurasia (UNIV COL LONDON INST ARCH PUB)
Sherlock Holmes (French Edition)
Bible Songs & Stories 48pg Workbook & Music CD Set (Early Childhood Learning, 4)
Debt's Dominion: A History of Bankruptcy Law in America.
The Ethnography of musical performance
Writing Well in the Real World: The Official Guide to Grannatik
Italian Baroque Sculpture (World of Art)
Infants
Scott 1992 Standard Postage Stamp Catalogue (Catalogue, 1992)
Rice's Church Primer
CALENDARIO ORIGINAL DE AGRICULTURA BIODIN
The Tort of Conversion
The Way of Perfection by Saint Teresa of Avila (A Christian classic!)
Christ and science;: Jesus Christ regarded as the centre of science, (The Cole lectures for 1906 delivered before Vanderbilt University)
Vol 1 9e Rock Set
Poems
.voy.com/77515/21.html The Many- Sided M. Nadar

Using Computers in the Law Office
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1998) #Bk 15
The Ideas Behind the Chess Openings
Constructing Townscapes: Space and Society in Antebellum Tennessee
Sowerby Bridge in Old Photographs
Legal secretarial procedures
CBT Technical Readout 3050 Upgrade
2008 Latin America - Mobile Communications Statistics (tables only)

freeprancerz.forumotion.com/t49-estate-planning-simplified Estate Planning Simplified

Weight Losers Cookbook and Diet Guide
Distributed Algorithms for Message-Passing Systems
MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Planning, Implementation, and Maintenance Study Guide (70-294)
Worldwide Service Provider Router 1Q09 Market Share Update
The Scientific Traveler: A Guide to the People, Places, and Institutions of Europe (Wiley Science Editions)
Seventeen Years in the Underworld (Classic Reprint)
Evidence: Cases and Materials (American Casebooks)
</div>
An Uncommon Place: The Cook Book - St.. Just's Cafe Bookshop
Contemporary Canadian Childhood and Youth: A Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in World History)
The Big I Am
Stanley Newman's Coffee Time Word Games (Other)
The history of ancient Greece, its colonies and conquests: Part the second; embracing the history of the ancient world, from the dominion of Alexander ... of the history of arts and letters
The Home Workplace
UNICEF News: Development Begins with Women - Issue 104/1980/Number 2
Shadows of Power: An Allegory of Prudence in Land-Use Planning (RTPI Library Series)
Law and Wisdom from Ben Sira to Paul (Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament)
Peak Everything: Waking Up to the Century of Declines
Enhanced and Synthetic Vision 2000 (SPIE Proceedings)
</div>
Silver Brumby Kingdom
Starting Up in Practice (Architect's Handbook of Practice Management)
Herbert Spencer: Critical Assessments (Critical Assessments of Leading Sociologists) 4 volume set
Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross)
4th Generation Languages: Representative 4Gls (Fourth Generation Languages)
Coventry Cathedral: Art and Architecture in Post-War Britain (Clarendon Studies in the History of Art)
The Angry Smile: The Psychology of Passive-Aggressive Behavior in Families, Schools, and Workplaces 2nd (second) Edition by Nicholas James Long, Jody E.. Long, Signe Whitson published by Pro ed (2008)
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Mental Disorders, with Special Supplement on Plans for Revision.. Special Printing--November, 1965
To Be Hung from the Ceiling By Strings of Varying Length (Black Goat)
Napoleon and His Marshals (volume 2 only)
.voy.com/8569/22.html Hard Nuts of History: Ancient Greece

The CONFIDENT DECISION MAKER CASSETTE
The Heat (Big Bad Wolf)
Learn the Ability of Coherent Consciousness: Positivity Suite
Dominoes Pollyanna (Dominoes, Level 1)
Telecommunications Network Management
Qaanniornermut ilitsersuut, Instruktion I Kajakbygning (Instruction in Kayak Building)
Operative builders: Metro Industry Market Evaluator
Gravitation Volume 11 (Gravitation Ex)
Che Guevara Para Principiantes.<br>
Back to top Go down

An Old English Miscellany Containing A Bestiary, Kentish Sermons, Proverbs Of Alfred And Religious Poems Of The Thirteenth Century
Page 1 of 1